You won’t be disappointed with this keto pepperoni pizza if you’re looking for an easy and guilt-free weeknight meal. Featuring a baked cream cheese crust that melts in your mouth, this low-carb pizza is gluten-free and low-carb. It’s also ready in around 30 minutes, so you can have dinner on the table in no time.
Take this quiz to calculate your Keto macros and calories for free based on your goal weight and lose weight easily.
Make the flavor your own
For a truly distinctive and personalised flavor, you can adapt the cream cheese crust recipe to include your favorite herbs and spices. Don’t stop there, though! Get creative with your pizza toppings and use keto-friendly protein and fat sources like bacon, smoked duck, and more.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese — room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese — freshly grated
- 1½ teaspoons of dried basil — divided
- 1½ teaspoons of dried oregano — divided
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder — divided
- Sea salt and black pepper — to taste
- 1½ tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce (without added sugar)
- 4 ounces of pepperoni — thinly sliced
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese — shredded
Optional garnish: Fresh basil leaves — cut into thin slices
Adjust baking time & temperature based on thickness
If your crust is thick, turn your oven down to 350° F and bake it longer.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. After that, line a large-rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- The following ingredients should be combined in a medium-sized bowl: cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of basil and oregano, and ½ teaspoon of garlic powder. Depending on your taste, add salt and black pepper and blend the mixture until it’s smooth.
- On the earlier prepared baking sheet, spread the cream cheese mixture to the desired thickness and shape it into your pizza base.
Take the guesswork out of
Keto & Dieting
Get your custom keto diet plan at just $37 – with easy recipes & even options to eat out.
- Slide the baking sheet into the preheated oven. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Halfway through baking, check the crust to make sure it bakes evenly and doesn’t get too brown.
- While that’s going, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, remaining dried herbs, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir until combined. Then, put it aside.
- Take the crust out of the oven and set it aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Once cooled, top with tomato sauce, pepperoni slices, and mozzarella.
- Put the pizza back in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with fresh basil, if desired, and serve right away after taking it out of the oven.